Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation Memoirs in Map Form


An interesting idea for a vacation photo. I remember making a similar one (above) way back before I knew very much about how to design maps. However, mine was using a random map of France from Google Image Search, had a line drawn with MS Paint to show the path my friend and I took by train, and then a picture of us superimposed in the top corner. After seeing this image, I am now tempted to re-do my map with the skills and knowledge I have today, or you know, actually get started on maps from other vacations I took.

Photo and design by &Kathleen of Jeremy & Kathleen

The image above is from Jeremy & Kathleen's Nepal trip to the Mount Everest Base Camp. & Kathleen has included on the first picture, at the start of everyday, the trek they would be taking.

No comments: